Thursday, August 19, 2010

4 Years Old, But Going On 21

Jackson has been 4 years old for a grand total of 6 days, and already we've heard the following things around our house:
  • When I get 21, I want a Batman-Monster Truck birthday party.

  • When I get 21, I'll be older than you, and then I'm going to tell you what to do!

  • When I get 21, can I watch Daddy's Robot movie? (Transformers)

  • When I get 21, I want to be the Incredible Hulk for Halloween!

And finally my favorite....

  • When I get 21, then I will wipe my own hiney after I poo-poo!

One day he's going to hate me for this post!

And let the record show, the kid knows how to wipe his hiney, he's just being lazy! Have a great day!

2 random thoughts:

Pam said...

Oh My Gosh! All things he can do...when he's 21. Cracks me up!

At least he thinks he'll be older than you at 21, so really that's a compliment! My daughter has been of the belief that I was alive with the dinosaurs, so 21 is really good! : )

Samantha said...

This is hilarious.

My niece told my sister the other day, "Mommy, you telling me what to do is killing me!"

There's no telling what's to come!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...