Thursday, September 02, 2010

Ask Jeremy Anything

Hey, it's Jeremy again. If you're reading this post, that means I didn't run you off after my previous post. That's good. Today I'm taking a page out of Amy's blog book and opening up the first, and maybe only, edition of "Ask Jeremy Anything". I might regret this later, but being the dutiful husband that I am, because Amy is sick with a killer migraine, I am continuing her daily blog post.

So with that, ask away.

P.S. Don't make me look like a loser by not asking any questions.

6 random thoughts:

AmyKnight said...

Who is your favorite sister?

Soyna said...

How many items will I enter in the Autauga County Fair? What do you recommend? Also, I have made quite a bit of regular pepper sauce this year and i still have peppers. Do I give it away? Do I still make more? Do I "waste" my peppers?

Candy Jones said...

First of all I am laughing because of the loser comment! Ha!

And I don't know if you need anymore questions since your Favorite mom in law has already asked them all! : )

But, serioulsy, I have migraines too and just wonder how you are with Amy when she has hers? I am going to compare you and David....

Candy Jones said...

Sorry, I see you have already answered but I thought of another....what do you like and dislike about your job? And why no comments ever on my blog? Just a joke!

And I am going to have to tell David about the migraine treatment. No, he really does "takeover" for me with the girls like you do Jackson and he lets me rest and rubs my feet. I've gotto tell him about the heated massage though!

Esther said...

How did you propose to Amy?

Anonymous said...

What's it like being married to such an amazing woman?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...