Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Planning For The Future

tree

Jackson: “Hey, Mama, did you know what broccoli looks like?”

Me: “What does it look like?”

Jackson: “It looks like a tree!”

Me: “Yeah, it does.”

Jackson: “But I don’t like broccoli.”

Me: “I do, especially if it’s covered with cheese.”

Jackson: “Well, you know what I like covered in cheese?”

Me: “What?”

Jackson: “Fish sticks!”

Me: “Fish sticks with cheese. Sounds interesting!”

Jackson: “Yeah, it’s good! And hey, Mama, guess what?”

Me: “What?”

Jackson: “I’m going to like broccoli when I turn 7, but not until then!”

Me: “I’ll make a note of that!”

 Now he just needs to give me the heads up on when he’s going to decide that girls don’t have cooties anymore, so I know when to lock him up!

2 random thoughts:

Kay said...

Both of my kids loved broccoli and called it "trees". Very funny. Tell him you've marked your calendar for when he turns 7. : )

Rachel said...

Ali's all about the age thing lately too. Mainly because she's dying to be six so that her teeth will fall out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget