Thursday, October 14, 2010

Ask Jeremy Anything Answers

I posted my second round of “Ask Jeremy Anything” on Tuesday and here are my answers…

Brandi said, “Jeremy, considering your most recent Facebook status update, do you think it would be prudent to have your wife place safety cones in and around your home? (ha! Sorry, couldn't resist!)”

For those not aware of my most recent slip and slide in the kitchen, it wasn’t my fault there was a puddle of water on the floor (thanks Macy).  Well, maybe it was my fault a little bit since I had just filled up her water bowl. A little slip and bruised elbow and ego is not enough to keep me down.  And Brandi, safety cones wouldn’t help. Bubble wrap on the other hand might work.

Soyna said, “Could you give me suggestions on decluttering my house???”
                                                                                                  Decluttering? Have you seen our storage unit.  We almost need another one to declutter the first storage unit. I’m afraid I can offer you no useful advice on this.

 Ethan, Zach, and Emma's Mom said, “Are you a fan of the NFL? What's your team?”

I like the NFL but don’t watch unless the Colts and Peyton Manning are playing or the Saints are playing.  Other than those two teams, I can’t think of any other team I’d pull for.

AmyKnight said, “Are you still cheering for that other team in AL?”

Yes, much to Amy’s chagrin.

Until next time….

1 random thoughts:

Soyna said...

As to your comment to your sister, remember Christmas is coming!!!

War Eagle!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...