Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Short Version Of Things

Here's the short version of what's been going on the last few days.
  1. I'm pregnant and we are thrilled! It was an answer to prayer.
  2. I got hospitalized again Friday night for the second time in less than a week due to some intense kidney issues.
  3. I got out of the hospital Monday morning just in time to make my scheduled OB appointment.
  4. I practically had to beg the doctor to let me out.
  5. We got our first "official" pictures of the baby at our ultrasound. We're measuring perfectly, and I'm 6 weeks, 6 days pregnant. My due date is June 14, 2011, which means that I was pregnant before I turned 30!!!
  6. I visited a urologist Monday afternoon, and he's pretty certain that I have a kidney stone.
  7. Jackson has strep.
  8. May God have mercy on our family.

I'll post more of the specific details later, but for now I'm simply exhausted. Please continue to pray for our family, especially in the coming months. We would really appreciate it.

4 random thoughts:

Lianne said...

Bless your heart--and Congrats!!! My Luke was born June 12, so I believe June babies are special! I hope you feel better soon.

Pam said...

So sorry. So much going on and you've felt so bad that it's probably hard to even think of the happy. That's a bummer. Hang in there. Praying this stone resolves itself sooner rather than later. UGH. And that Jackson gets over strep. Yikes.

Rachel said...

Congrats again, and I hope things get better in the Wade household REALLY soon!!! Yeesh!!

nikki said...

congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...