Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Wade's World Under Attack!

The Wades must have had a really long weekend! I would probably take this opportunity to post "ROLL TIDE!" all over Amy's little blog world but I'd probably be in big trouble later. I stay in enough trouble as it is.

This is Miranda, dropping by with a guest post.

An update on Wade's World: Amy and Jeremy ended up at the ER last night. Now before anybody goes assuming that it was Jeremy that caused the trip to the ER...it was in fact Amy who had to be seen this time. Although she's not as accident prone as her wonderful husband - who does in fact need to be bubble wrapped for his own protection - Amy apparently has developed a really bad kidney infection or kidney stones. And we all know how Amy likes to blog post Monday through Friday so I'm here to save the day!

My family and I got the opportunity to spend this past Thursday night at the fair with the Wades and their family, and I've got some cute photos of Gracie and Jackson to share with you!





Honestly, these kids are like best friends. Now if we could just get Jackson to like pickles. And mustard. And Alabama football. Be sure to leave Amy a comment and I hope she gets to feeling better really soon!

2 random thoughts:

Pam said...

Love the pics! Get well soon! : )

Esther said...

Feel better, Amy, I'm praying!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...