Thursday, November 18, 2010

10 Weeks!

How Far Along: 10 weeks

Size of baby: Just over an inch. The baby is the size of a prune.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: ???. Last official check at the doctor was -3 lbs, but I'm not sure now.

Maternity Clothes: Nope

Gender: Nothing official, but I have my suspicions. I guess we'll find out soon enough if I'm right!

Movement: Not yet.

Sleep: I'm incredibly tired all the time.

Symptoms: Just tired and moody. I'm sure I'm delightful to live with right now.

Cravings: Nothing really this week.

What I Miss: Not being tired. Have I mentioned how tired I am?

Best Moment this week: Jackson admitting that he would be okay with a baby sister if he has one. That's progress folks!

What I am looking forward to: Another ultrasound on Monday. I love these little sneak peeks!

2 random thoughts:

Pam said...

Minus 3? I never lost weight while pg..but I knew other girls that did. I hated being tired too, so I'm hoping this passes into that second trimester energized feeling sooner rather than later! : )

Rachel said...

Oh, I remember that exhaustion stage. It will pass soon, though!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...