Monday, November 15, 2010

Just Another Manic Monday

  • We went to Mississippi this weekend to visit Jeremy's family. It's been awhile since we've been to visit, and Jackson loves his time there. He got to visit his Papaw, Papa and Gigi, Aunt Lacey and Uncle Ben, ride his 4 wheeler, get a new pair of cowboy boots, and watch Toy Story 3 with everyone. It was a great visit! Pictures to come soon!

  • I read all 759 pages of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows again this weekend to get ready for the movie release this weekend. I'm so excited that I can hardly stand it! I love me some Harry Potter, and the movie looks like it is going to be amazing.

  • Auburn is now 11-0, and I'm loving it! Warrrr Cam Eagle! I know there is a lot of controversy surrounding Cam Newton right now, but he is the best football player I've seen in a long time, and I'm so glad he's playing for Auburn. We are now SEC West Champs!

  • Now that the Carnival Splendor ship has been towed back into port, it has been announced that Carnival Corporation is giving each passenger a free refund on their cruise, as well as a free future cruise. I just want to be clear that if someone is gun shy about taking another cruise after you were stranded at sea because of a fire in the engine room, I would be happy to take their free cruise. I would gladly make that sacrifice if it meant that someone else could sleep better at night not worrying about their adventure of Titanic proportions.

Bye y'all!

1 random thoughts:

Pam said...

My hubs and daughter are excited about Harry Potter. She even wrote it in on the school calendar on the wall in her room. And then hubs drew a pic of Harry with glasses..complete with scar. I'm sure it will be great! It never disappoints. Enjoy! : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...