Tuesday, November 23, 2010

So Here's What's Going On...

We are in the middle of an amazing revival at church. Our speaker, David Ring, has cerebral palsy and has been blessed with one of the most incredible testimonies that I have ever heard. I searched YouTube for him, but most of the clips on there were really old. So instead, I found part of an interview with him just to share with you a little bit about his story. Please watch the video below, because I promise you will be blessed! If you ever get the chance to see David in person, you will not regret it.

So because of the revival we haven't been getting home until well after 9:00 at night, which with a preschooler, has made life interesting around here. He hasn't gotten into bed until after 10 both nights, so blogging is being put on the back burner for right now. I'm sure you understand! So I'm going to leave you with a clip of David, and I'll be back tomorrow. Have a great day!


0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...