Friday, November 05, 2010

Weekly Confessions

  • I had to try 6 pairs of pants on Jackson this morning before we found one that fit him in the length. That boy of mine is growing like a weed! If he keeps this up we'll be broke before Christmas just trying to keep pants on him!

  • I've been milking this pregnancy all I can. I think I've only done dishes twice in 2 weeks. Lucky for me, I have a great husband who lets me get away with stuff like that!

  • Thanks to the wonderful world of netflix, I've introduced Jackson to Inspector Gadget cartoons. I feel like a better person now.

  • I've been obsessed with watching reruns of Golden Girls. That has got to be one of the best sitcoms ever written. Well, that and Friends. It doesn't matter how many times I have seen an episode, if I come across either show on TV, I'm hooked.

  • Jackson's class has a behavior "stop light" that shows how your child acted during the day. I got to school the other day and his teacher said, "Jackson got put on red today." It turned out that my precious, delightful, sweet child pulled his friend Charlie's pants down in front of the class. My dear friends, he's only 4. Imagine what he's going to be up to when he's 14.
Have a great weekend!

1 random thoughts:

Pam said...

Golden Girls?! Really?! I can see Friends, but.... : )

Yep, your hands will indeed be full at 14. And every age in between, I'm afraid. LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...