Wednesday, December 29, 2010

16 Weeks!

How Far Along: 16 weeks

Size of baby: 4.5 inches. The baby is the size of an avocado.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: -2 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: Still in regular clothes, although I bought a really cute grey crew neck maternity shirt at Kohl's for only $13 that I'm going to wear to work, even though I don't look pregnant at all. It looks more like a regular t-shirt, but it's just a bit longer. It's beginning to bum me out that I can't see any difference, but I know that before long I'll be eating these words.

Gender: We find out on January 3rd. Only 5 more days! And may I take this opportunity to say that y'all are killing me on my gender poll. At first it was runaway for a boy, but now it's staying about 51% to 48%, which doesn't do me much good! I need a landslide winner as far as gender guessing before our appointment on Monday morning! I want to see how accurate y'all are!

Movement: I've felt movement a few times now, just some fluttering. I love it!

Sleep: Completely normal this week, unless you count me having to deal with Jeremy's episode of sleepwalking last night.

Symptoms: Nothing this week.

Cravings: Still fruit. I'm all about grapefruit and blackberries this week.

What I Miss: Absolutely nothing.

Best Moment this week: It's been a pretty normal week with nothing much to report.

What I am looking forward to: Finding out whether we are having a boy or a girl on Monday. I'm so excited!

1 random thoughts:

Lisa said...

I am saying girl!! especially since you say "not" showing much! Girls tend to hide for a while.

I am still not showing as much as people think I should be...oh well. I know I will be huge at the end...but right now I am enjoying the smallness!

I can not wait til Jan 3rd!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...