Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I’m Guessing Jackson Thinks He Belongs On The “Nice” List

We took Jackson to Bass Pro Shop Monday night to go see Santa Claus. Jackson was so excited, and couldn’t wait to tell Santa that he wanted a swing set for Christmas. Actually, he wanted to tell Santa that he wanted a space ship with a skateboard wall and climbing ladder and fort with a swing and a four wheeler with pirates that can skate down the slide. Just to make things easier for Santa, I told him that a swing set might be easier for Santa to remember (hint hint!).

Santa10

And then Jackson dictated a letter for me to write to Santa. Apparently Jackson decided that it was important to stress how good he has been, while at the same time throwing all his friends under the proverbial sleigh.

santaletter10

In case you can’t read it, it says:

Dear Santa, I have been good. Please bring me presents, except not for my friends at school. They have not been good. I have been good.

Sincerely,

Jackson

So apparently my kiddo feels that tattling on all his classmates will improve his standing with the big guy. I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

2 random thoughts:

Pam said...

He has really good handwriting for a kid his age...for a kid any age! And honestly, he's probably being truthful about the other kids, but yes I guess..if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all... hasn't really hit home with him yet.

Rachel said...

Well, comparison DOES always help justify goodness...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...