Monday, January 10, 2011

WARRRRR EAGLE!!!

Tonight my beloved Auburn Tigers take on the Oregon Ducks in their first official National Championship game since 1957. I am so excited about the game tonight, and I can't wait to pull for my Tigers. My only problem? The ice storm that is hitting our area is threatening to make us lose power! I can't imagine how upset we're going to be if we make it all the way to a #1 bid in the BCS game only to not be able to watch the game because of some stupid ice! We have Monday off from work, so hopefully we will be able to enjoy the day (maybe see some snow!) and then get ready for the game tomorrow night. This is the first time (obviously) in my lifetime that my Tigers have made it this far (not counting those seasons that they were robbed!), and I am so excited for my team!

I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for great game time weather, and that my Tigers play their hearts out tonight. Who's ready for some duck for dinner!!!

WARRRRR EAGLE!!!

1 random thoughts:

Pam said...

Hoping there aren't any power outages for you! : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...