Saturday, January 01, 2011

Welcome To 2011!!!

I'm sitting here in shock that today marks the beginning of a new year, one that will have us welcoming a new baby into our family. Where did 2010 go? It seems so funny to me that just a year ago I said that one of my New Year's resolutions was a secret; well, it was a secret that all of you figured out. We wanted to have another baby. The timing wasn't exactly what I wanted; I wanted to have 2 kids, 4 years apart, and be finished having children by the time I was thirty. Well, God had other plans. With my 30th birthday quickly approaching I said that I would either get pregnant in September, or get a tattoo for my birthday. We ended up getting pregnant just a few days before I turned 30, so obviously that tattoo has been put on hold!

I'm so excited about this new year, welcoming a baby and watching Jackson become a big brother. Life is so good, and I pray that God blesses each and every one of you, just as much as he has blessed us!

Happy New Year!!!

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...