Thursday, April 14, 2011

Would You Rather? (Interview with Jackson)

Would you rather only be able to whisper or only be able to shout?
Whisper because people might be on the phone.

Would you rather be a giant hamster or a tiny rhino?
A tiny rhino because it sounds more fun!

Would you rather be a great big giant, or a little tiny person that can fit in my hand?
A great big giant so I can step on things.

Would you rather eat pickles all day or drink mustard all day? (Jackson and I hate both pickles and mustard) Drink mustard.

Would you rather have humongous feet or a humongous nose?
A giant nose because then I would look like a grownup. (I have no idea what he's talking about!)

Would you rather have to get a shot in your booty or a shot in your arm?
A shot in my arm because it doesn't hurt to sit down then.

Would you rather hold a snake or a spider?
A spider.

Would you rather swim in a pool of Jello or play in a big mud puddle?
Play in a big mud puddle!

Would you rather have a pet porcupine or a pet skunk?
A pet skunk because I like them better.

Would you rather live at the beach or live at the zoo?
Live at the beach.

2 random thoughts:

Jessica said...

He sealed the deal for me with living at the beach!! Too cute!!

Pam said...

Did the whispering thing surprise you? I would die if I had to whisper all the time.

I think I would go for the hamster. They're just cute! : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...