Tuesday, May 17, 2011

So Much To Say...So Little Energy

We had a good weekend around here. Jeremy's parents came into town to see us for the weekend, and I was given a wonderful baby shower at church. We got lots of diapers, wipes, cute clothes, two great diaper bags and so much more. We were so blessed! I have lots of pictures to post, but unfortunately I'm running pretty low on the motivation to actually upload the pictures. Never fear; they will be up soon enough!

While Jeremy's parents were in town we went to the zoo for a picnic lunch. We had a super fun time checking out the zoo, but it was cold! We had to eat in a hurry because it was looking like it was going to rain, but luckily for us it held off and we were able to really enjoy the cooler weather, especially in the middle of May. Once again, there are pictures that are still sitting on my camera. They will be uploaded eventually.

In other news, I had a doctor's appointment on Monday. My blood pressure is still great, and somehow I managed to lose 6 pounds over the last two weeks. The same six pounds that I gained over the last month. So that puts my total weight gain at 8 pounds. I was pretty shocked when I got off the scales, so much so that I asked if she would weigh me again. That request has never come out of my mouth before! My doctor is very relaxed about me not putting on weight, and his motto is something along the lines of, "If you don't put it on, you don't have to take it off!"

Dr. Lawhon checked to see if I was dilated and I was so disappointed to find out that I'm still at zero. At this point with Jackson I was at 3cm already, so I was hoping the same would hold true for this little fellow. Alas, it wasn't meant to be! We did decide on an induction date, June 8th, so unless something changes before then, we are down to 23 days before we meet our little man!

I guess that's it for today. I hope y'all have a great day, and I'll catch up with y'all tomorrow!

1 random thoughts:

Pam said...

23 days! I can't believe you're getting so close! Looking forward to seeing the pix of all the fun. : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...