Thursday, May 19, 2011

"Surprise, Surprise, Surprise"


I was given a surprise baby shower at work on Wednesday. They got me good. We have meetings every two weeks and I was told to be at this meeting to get an update on marketing. I got to work like normal and couldn't figure out why the office was so crowded with people that I normally don't see at this building. Everyone had perfectly reasonable explanations for why they were there, even my brother-in-law. Our meetings take place during lunchtime and I went just like normal. When I walked into the room I was completely taken off guard. It was packed with people, food, and the cutest decorations. Even my mom was there! Apparently this has been in the works for quite awhile and I had no clue.

It was a great shower and I had a wonderful time with my sweet coworkers. Jeremy and I have been so blessed with people thinking of Anderson's arrival and we are very appreciative.

Y'all have a great day!

2 random thoughts:

trishandwade said...

What a nice surprise! Those are some great co-workers you have. Not much longer!!

Pam said...

Sounds like a sweet party for Anderson! Would love to see pics of some of the fun things you've gotten for him. : )

Love me some Andy Griffith Show! : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...