Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Y'all Should Be So Proud...

  • The flowers we bought at Lowe's 3 1/2 weeks ago are finally planted, and the lawn is mowed and fertilized. I wish I could take credit for this, but in reality my role extended no further than sitting on a lawn chair on the front porch, keeping Jackson out of the street and then showing Jeremy where I wanted the flowers planted.


  • I ordered the wooden letters for Anderson's room today. I found them online at a wholesale place for $2.25 each, as opposed to $8.00 each at our local craft stores. I'm going to have to paint them myself, but saving that much money was awesome!


  • I'm almost 35 weeks pregnant and I'm still functioning with no discernible swelling yet. It's been tough at times, but I'm making it! Granted, the heat isn't making things any easier, but at least I'm not delivering in August like I did with Jackson.

I think that continuing to grow a human is enough of an achievement for me to call it a day. I'll catch up with y'all tomorrow!

1 random thoughts:

Pam said...

I think growing a human is enough to give you permanent dibs on the lawn chair! I'm glad so much got done while you sat in it. : ) The letters sound cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...