Monday, June 06, 2011

So Far Today...

I slept until 7:00.

I watched Underdog with Jackson. Again.

I took a shower.

I fixed my hair and put on my makeup.

I made the bed.

I washed a load of clothes.

I ate some strawberries and a cinnamon roll.

I wrote some thank you notes.

I walked to the mail box.

I've watched Phineas and Ferb.

I've played Candy Land and Chutes and Ladders with Jackson.

I've played with Playdough.

And I've taken care of some camp stuff for church.

Y'all, it's not even 11:00 yet, so clearly we have established that my life is as exciting as a barrel of monkeys. Coming up soon: lunch, a trip to the OB for my last visit and ultrasound, a nap, and then a baseball game tonight. I'm sure you will be waiting on the edge of your seats for my next post! Y'all take care!

1 random thoughts:

Pam said...

Sounds like just the exact sort of thing somebody in your condition should be doing. Can you say LOW KEY sort of day? : ) Enjoy this...you'll be taking care of a wee one before you know it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...