Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Adventures In Brotherhood Have Begun

Jeremy and I were getting ready for church this past Sunday morning and we left Anderson sitting in his bouncer seat in the living room with Jackson. Jackson was watching TV, so we put him “in charge” of watching A while Jeremy and I were brushing our teeth. We hadn’t been gone from the room for more than 2 minutes when I walked back in to discover that Jackson had gotten bored with watching TV and decided to play with A instead. This is what I found….

100_3652

That would be A with a lizard on his head.

100_3651

And the guilty party was grinning like a Cheshire cat behind him!

These boys are gonna have so much fun together, I just better hang on for the ride of my life!!!

2 random thoughts:

Pam said...

Yep, hold on tight, girl! LOL It's never going to be a dull moment around your house, I can already tell. That is so funny. : )

Nana said...

This is so darling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...