Monday, August 01, 2011

Back To Work

Today is my first day back at work, and Anderson’s first day at daycare. I have had a wonderful maternity leave with the little guy, and it’s hard to believe that it’s already time to go back to work.

Please be in prayer for us today that things go smoothly, and that I don’t have a breakdown when I have to leave him. I’ll be back later with an update on how things go.



Update: Things went good today. I cried when I dropped him off and left, but of course he did fine. He stayed on his schedule perfectly, and was really good for his teachers. It's now 10:00 at night and I'm worn out though. It's going to take a little while to adjust to working both inside and outside the home again. Please continue to be in prayer for us as we figure out our new normal!

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...