Friday, August 19, 2011

Weekly Confessions

  • Kindergarten is not for sissies. It's worn me out this week and I'm not even the one going! Jackson did tell me that he fell asleep on the daycare van Thursday after school. Apparently he's decided that kindergarten students don't take naps during rest time. I have another think coming for him this weekend!

  • Jackson has been to school 2 days this week and he's already got 2 girlfriends. At this rate he'll have a harem set up in a week.

  • I saw a car the other day with a personalized tag that said, "ITSRED." Only the car was blue. It completely confused me.

  • I just got done re-reading HP and the Deathly Hallows for the 4th time. I cry every.single.time.

  • I bought a new pair of strappy black sandals in a size 9 for Anderson's baby dedication the other day. I got them Saturday morning, put them on for the first time on Sunday before church, and was only wearing them for less than an hour when the strap broke. I was ticked! I took them back to Shoe Station and swapped them out for a 10. Apparently my feet grew a whole size in a few days. And no, my foot growth had nothing to do with the strap breaking. At least I don't think so.

  • My new Kindle is awesome! I'm so hooked on it. I've only downloaded a few free books so far, but I can tell that it is going to be my favorite new toy. Its the reason I didn't blog last night!

  • I'm so thrilled that President Obama is about to enjoy his 9th vacation since last year. While he's enjoying Martha's Vineyard, I'm trying to decide which kidney to sell to get us to Disney World next year.

Y'all have a great weekend!

1 random thoughts:

Pam said...

Yep, I am as thrilled as you about the prez and his vaca. Always glad to see how in touch he is with the average American family. : /

So funny on school. My girl never took naps at MDO. We only did half day kindergarten, so she didn't nap at school. You'll have to keep a tally of all the girlfriends he has before he's old enough to have a (real) girlfriend. LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...