Friday, September 09, 2011

I Honestly Want To Know

I’ve made no bones about the fact that, politically speaking, I’m about as conservative as one can be. I’ve told you about my top 5 political people that I would love to meet, I wrote an open letter to President Obama, and I even confessed my crush on George W. Bush. I’m pretty forthcoming about my conservative stance, and I’ve even been known to delete some extreme liberals from my Facebook page during election times because their status updates were ticking me off.

With that being said, I’m just dying to know if there are any liberals reading out there in bloggy land that can help me understand where y’all are coming from:

1. If you voted for Obama in 2008, are you happy with the job he has done?

2. Will you vote for Obama again? Why or why not?

3. In your opinion, how has Obama changed this county for the better?

4. How do you feel the economy has done since 2008?

I’m not trying to stir up a hornets nest, or maybe I am. I guess I’m just baffled as to why people supported him in the first place, and why people continue to support him when our entire country is circling the drain. You definitely won’t change my opinion of Obama, and the fact that I’m counting down 425 more days until we can throw the guy out of office proves that. However, if I happen to have a liberal reader out there that wants to share their viewpoint, I’m open to hearing it. Consider it a one time opportunity!

Have a great weekend, y’all!

4 random thoughts:

With love AMD said...

Amy I thought I would let you know that your favorite President will be in Montgomery next month at Faulkner. And it is open to the public.

Candy Jones said...

I hope someone answers. Would love to hear their opinion as well!

Esther said...

Me too. Do you even have any liberal readers? Because I'm as conservative as you are.

Pam said...

This is your only post that I don't have words for! : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...