Monday, October 03, 2011

Pass The Toothpicks, Please...

I’ve been up since 4:00 this morning…

I got ready for work…

Jeremy got ready for work…

The boys got ready for school…

I took the boys to their schools…

I went to work…

Jeremy went to work…

Jeremy came home from work with a really nice stomach virus…

I worked all day…

I came home to pack my car for work tomorrow, clean the house, wash clothes, put clothes away and Lysol everything Jeremy has touched today…

I picked up the kids from school…

I filled the car up because I have to drive 300 miles tomorrow to do a presentation three hours away…

I went to Wal-Mart to get Gatorade and soup for Jeremy….

My Mom watched the boys so I could have a belated birthday dinner with Miranda…

I got the kids back home, Lysoled some more and Mom and Dad helped cover one child while I bathed the other child…

I read, “Make Way For Ducklings” to Jackson and put him to bed…

I moved the bassinet to the living room so Anderson and I can camp out…

I laid down on the couch and propped my feet up for a few minutes…

And now I’m waiting until 10:00 to try to feed Anderson one more time so maybe he will sleep through the night…

It’s been a very long day. Jeremy is still sick, and I feel emotionally and physically drained right now. Can someone please pass the toothpicks so I can prop my eyelids open? Wish me luck tonight, and pray that Jeremy gets to feeling better soon, and that the rest of us don’t get it. I’ll catch up with y’all again soon.

2 random thoughts:

Pam said...

UGH! Tummy bugs are bad stuff. Hoping you got good rest and that NO ONE ELSE GETS IT. Hang in there! : /

Esther said...

Praying praying praying that you don't get it. Praying!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...