Friday, October 07, 2011

Weekly Confessions

  • Jeremy and I have been parents now for 5 years. Between the two of us we have a total of 34 years of education. Explain to me then, why, neither Jeremy nor I can manage to put a pair of socks on our wiggly 4 month old unassisted.
  • We have things planned for 9 out of the next 10 days, including a camping trip with my family. Our next day off? How about next Friday, the night before the camping trip. Clearly we are crazy and far too busy.
  • Anderson is 4 months old today, and with the exception of a few hours here and there, I’ve been on the clock for 4 months straight. Between work, home, kids, husband and church, it’s no wonder I walk around in a constant state of exhaustion.
  • Jeremy had a stomach bug the other day. Let either of my boys get sick and I’ll go to the moon and back to nurse them back to health. Let Jeremy get sick and I’ll stop by Wal-Mart to get him medicine and supplies, but then I quarantine him in the bedroom and wish him the best of luck.
  • I got a tattoo a couple of weeks ago! I’ve wanted a Jesus fish for well over 10 years now, and I finally decided to go through with it the night before my 31st birthday. I was afraid that it was going to hurt but it was nothing, and since it’s so small it was over in less than 30 seconds. I love it, and I’m so glad I finally got it!

tattoo

Anything y’all need to confess?

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...