Friday, February 03, 2012

100 Days Of Fun

Tuesday was Jackson’s 100th day of kindergarten. His assignment was to do a poster with 100 things on it. Sounds easy enough, but I dare you to try to come up with 100 different things that will actually stay glued to a poster board! We raided the house, first aid kit, bathroom drawers, front yard, Nana’s art supplies, our art supplies and a few other places to get the project finished. We had everything from a Q-tip and dental floss to a bubble wand and sea shell. My favorite thing was probably an empty box of animal crackers. I was super pleased with the end result, and I really liked how we made a stick and 2 free CD’s into a “100” for the center of his poster. It’s hard to believe that Jackson is already 100 days into school, and from here on out it’s all downhill. He’s doing amazing, and we are so proud of our big boy!

100_0234

2 random thoughts:

Nana said...

Great project! So proud of Jackson, especially his spelling skills. You must blog about that.

Pam said...

Yep...from here to just coast to the end of the year. I love the poster. But I will tell you that it didn't take me long into my girl's school career to dread seeing those 'project' sheets come home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...