Tuesday, June 26, 2012

He’s Home!

Jackson got back home last night from his 9 day trip to Mississippi and I swear I could have squeezed him to pieces when he came in at 9 last night. I have missed that boy so much! It looks like he’s grown a foot since he left and he walked back in all tall and lanky. Where has my little boy gone?

Anderson is going to be super excited when he wakes up this morning. Heck, I’m so excited for the boys to see each other again that I’m wide awake at 5 in the morning. I’m tempted to make some commotion to wake everyone up, but I’m not stupid!

We have T-ball tonight and Jackson starts his games on Thursday. It’s going to be a crazy, busy week, but I’m so glad that Jackson is home and we’re back to normal!

I’ll catch back up with y’all tomorrow!

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...