Monday, June 11, 2012

Summer Time

I’ve been knee deep in Anderson’s birthday party planning, GA camp preparation and Vacation Bible School decorating, which means that I haven’t had time to sit down and blog like I like. So I’m going to cut myself some slack today and do a summer meme. I would love it if you did the meme and link back. Here goes!

4 things you like about summer
- The smell of sunscreen                                                                        
-fresh watermelon and strawberries
- the smell of food on the grill
- swimming and relaxing in the pool

4 of your favorite vacation destinations
- Fort Morgan, AL
- Gulf Shores, AL
- Anywhere a cruise ship can take me
- Ponce, Puerto Rico

4 of your favorite summer foods
- Barbecued chicken
- Grilled Vegetables
- fresh fruite
- homemade ice cream

4 Summer activities you must do
- Swim
- Relax
- Read a new book
- Enjoy watching Jackson learn to play tball this summer

4 things to avoid during the summer
- Sunburn
- mosquitos
- 100 + temps with 90% humidity 
- yard work at any cost!

1 random thoughts:

Pam said...

Ditto just about all of those. Although I haven't done vaca in Ala before. : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...