1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I need better moisturizer.
2. How much cash do you have on
Do pennies count? If so, I have about $0.15 cents.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with
4. Favorite planet?
I'm pretty fond of Earth!
5. Who is the
4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your
I'm boring and don't have a fun ring tone.
7. What shirt are you
A red fitted tee.
you label yourself?
9. Name the brand of the
shoes you’re currently wearing?
or Dark Room?
11. What is your favorite color car?
12. What does your
watch look like?
I don't wear a watch, and haven't in years. If I lose my cell phone I'm seriously messed up on time.
What were you doing at midnight last night?
14. What did your last text message you received on your
Let me know when you are done.
Where is your nearest 7-11?
We don't have 7-11's around here.
16. What's a word
that you say a lot?
No (I have two kids and a dog)
Who told you he/she loved you last?
18. Last furry
thing you touched?
Macy, our Irish setter.
19. Favorite reality TV show?
Currently Gator Boys, Call of the Wildman and Wipe Out.
20. How many rolls of film do you need
I have several rolls that need developed, and I'm really bad about not printing pictures.
Favorite age you have been so far?
25 was a pretty good year.
Your worst enemy?
23. What is your current desktop
A family picture.
24. What was the last thing
you said to someone?
25. If you had to choose
between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
At this point in life, a million bucks would be much more useful.
26. Do you like someone?
last song you listened to?
I listen to talk radio these days.
What time of day were you born?
I think I was a morning baby.
29. What’s your favorite
30. Where did you live in 1987?
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
Nah. Doesn't do any good.
32. Is anyone
jealous of you?
Not that I know of!
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
On the campus of Auburn University, standing right outside Jordan-Hare Stadium.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your
Say bad words in my head.
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
36. If you had to get a tattoo,
where would it be?
I have one, a Jesus fish on my right foot, and I would love another one, just not sure where.
37. If you could be fluent
in any other language, what would it be?
Chinese or Spanish.
Would you move for the person you loved?
39. Are you
40. What’s your life motto?
Love God...Love People
41. Name three things that you have on you at
A cell phone, my wallet and keys.
42. What’s your favourite
town/city to visit?
I love the beach.
43. What was the last thing you paid for
Field trip for Jackson to go to the movies with his daycare.
When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed
Can't even remember...
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
46. Your first love:
what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
Married with a child. Doing well.
47. How far back do you know about your
I heard one time that my Aunt traced my family on my Dad's side back to Lady Godiva.
last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress
Formal night on a cruise, black dress and strappy heels.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right
I have a headache. I always have a headache.
50. Best food ever?
Feel free to do the 50 Questions Meme and then comment with a link. I would love to know your answers!
Fashion Friday: Edition gingham style
2 days ago