Thursday, September 20, 2012

I Apologize

I'm slacking in the blogging department lately. I could offer you a million excuses....
  • I've had a migraine from Hades.
  • Homework is taking forever.
  • I'm a month behind on thank you notes from Jackson's birthday party.
  • Our house is a disaster.
  • Toys are scattered all over creation.
  • The laundry isn't folded.
  • The floors aren't vaccumed.
  • The dishes are sitting in the sink.
  • And the beds aren't made.
But instead of throwing out a million excuses, all of which are true, I just promise that I'll do better next week, because this weekend, that list above is being tackled!

Love y'all!

1 random thoughts:

Pam said...

Have missed you but good-NESS girl...cut yourself some slack! Hope you feel better soon. : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...