Thursday, October 25, 2012

Back To Reality

Jeremy got back last night from his quarterly trip to Macon, GA for business. I was so glad to see him get home. It's crazy trying to do everything for the boys by myself, work full time, teach at church, cook meals, keep the house presentable and try to get a few hours of sleep by myself. I seriously don't know how single parents do it!

In heath news, Anderson has had a cough for the last few days, so we're keeping a close eye on that. I'm hoping that he's not about to get a bad cold, but I guess we'll know in a few days. My headaches are doing much better. I think the new BP medication is helping; I still have headaches, but they haven't been as frequent or severe. Keep the prayers coming!

And finally, Jeremy, Jackson and my dad are going camping with the RA's from church tomorrow night. Jackson is so excited, and I wish I could go, but it's a "boys only" thing. Oh well....I know he'll have a blast. Y'all have a great Thursday!

1 random thoughts:

Pam said...

I'm glad your headaches are better. I know 'gone' is what you'd prefer so we will keep praying to that end. I often say the same thing about single parents...I don't know how they do it day in and day out. But I guess if there is not an end (daddy coming home) in sight, the mind and heart adjust...somehow. Would love to be a fly on the wall during that camping trip. Make sure somebody takes pictures! : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...