Friday, October 26, 2012

Weekly Confessions

  • I brush Anderson's teeth to the tune of 2001 A Space Odyssey intro. We played it when I was in band in high school, and it was one of my favorite band halftime shows ever. Anderson thinks it is the funniest thing brushing his teeth to that rhythym, and his giggles are so cute that I can't stand it! This confession alone is further proof that "once a band geek...always a band geek."
  • I saw the "Girls Gone Wild" party bus the other day in Montgomery. I texted my friend and said, "Just saw the Girls Gone Wild party bus. Anything you need to tell me?" She didn't see the humor. I, on the other hand, thought it was hilarious.
  • I have 3 pumpkins on my front porch just waiting to be carved. One of them will somehow end up as a Vote Romney pumpkin.
  • Jeremy is going on his first camping trip tonight with Jackson and my Dad. Trying to pack for them last night was ridiculous. Clearly, without a woman in sight, my child will not be dressed appropriately for the weather, despite my packing skills. 
  • I'm beyond ready for this election to be over just so I can quit hearing Obama lie. I have never seen such a skilled liar, and I can't wait for him to be standing in the unemployment line with the rest of his victims.
  • Jackson and I spent 20 minutes last night laying in bed just talking and laughing. He went to bed later than he should have, but I wouldn't have traded it for anything. How else would I learn all the gossip of first grade?
Anything y'all need to confess? Hope you have a super weekend!
     
     

1 random thoughts:

Pam said...

I can't wait for the election to be over too. Just about everybody I know is a Republican so FB will be a lot more quiet and a lot more positive. And that's a good thing. I am so sick of seeing him twist the truth and leave our brave Americans behind so he can kiss up to Big Bird. I could go on and on. That said...I like your pumpkin idea. A lot. : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...