Thursday, December 06, 2012

Ask Amy Anything

I'm in a bit of a bloggy funk. It feels like I don't have anything to say, other than: we were sick, we are now well, Anderson STILL isn't talking, I have so much Christmas shopping left to do, our house isn't decorated, we don't have a tree yet, and various other things that require time I don't seem to have.

Soooo.....

I'm opening today up to another round of "Ask Amy Anything" and give you the opportunity to, well, ask me anything. So hit that comment button and get to asking. I need your help to end my bloggers block!

2 random thoughts:

trishandwade said...

What's on YOUR Christmas list this year? Does Jeremy "do" your stocking, or do you have to stock it yourself? When are you coming to a gulf beach closer to my direction?

Ok, so there's 3 questions for ya.

P.S. My neice is 2.5 years old, and didn't speak much for the longest time. At her 2 year appt., the pediatrician mentioned a speech therapist, but was willing to wait 6 more months and see and she did. Well, it seems like almost overnight, her vocabulary is crazy-big, and just in the last few weeks, her enunciation has improved SO MUCH that you would question she ever had a speech delay. I'm sure Anderson will catch up....Jackson probably talks enough for both of them :)

Pam said...

Hmm...I tried to post this earlier, but our internet has been acting up....how are YOU doing?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...