And then I woke up....
In reality this is what I hear around the dinner table...
- "We're having that again?"
- "I'm not eating that, it has ______ in it!"
- "EEEEHHHHHHH!!!" (That is the sound Anderson makes when Macy tries to get his food)
- "Will you make me some eggs?"
- "Fine. I'll eat 3 more bites, but then I'm never going to eat it ever again."
- "I'm just not going to eat and then I'll go to bed hungry and you'll be sad."
- "Yes, we're having that again, and I like it, therefore I'm going to cook it."
- "Tough stuff. Pick it out."
- "Would somebody PLEASE get Macy out of the house!!!!
- "No, I'm not cooking you some eggs. This is not Burger King, and you will not get it your way."
- "Yes, you will eat 3 more bites, and yes, you will eat it again."
- "No sweetie, light of my life, darling child of mine, if you don't eat, you will NOT get any snacks, and you will be the only one sad that you are going to bed hungry. Not me!"