Monday, February 04, 2013

The Best Of The Super Bowl (IMHO)

Although I was completely underwhelmed by the Super Bowl commercials this year, I did have a few favorites.
 
The Jamaican accent Volkswagon commercial. Jackson and I play the punch-bug game, and I'm dying to test drive (just for fun) one of these with him.



The baby Clydesdale got me good. I admit, I was choked up with how sweet it was! I love those Clydesdales!



The Doritos "Goat 4 Sale" was genius!



The Oreo "Whisper Fight" had me cracking up on behalf of Essie Burns, who just happens to be a librarian. Loved it!



"God Made A Farmer" with Paul Harvey. Serious, but so poignant.



And because I dread this question with evey inch of my soul, Kia's "Space Babies."

What were your favorites?

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...