Last year I threw it out that we needed Las Vegas and Disney World advice and y'all came through with flying colors. This time I need St. Thomas advice from someone who has been there before. Here's the basics:
- Our flight will land on a Monday around 3:45 Atlantic time.
- We are staying at Marriot's Frenchman's Reef and Morningstar Resort in Charlotte Amalie.
- We have a company reception that Monday night.
- Tuesday is a free day.
- Wednesday is a company brunch, and Wednesday afternoon is wide open.
- Thursday is wide open.
- We fly home on Friday around lunch.
- We will probably not rent a car because they drive on the left side of the road and dying on my vacation because we drove on the wrong side of the road doesn't sound like my idea of tropical fun.
- Taxi's are very expensive.
- The hotel restaurants are very expensive.
- We are taking an all-day snorkel excursion to St. John.
So if you've ever been to St. Thomas, whether on a cruise or stayed on the island, any advice is greatly appreciated!!