Friday, March 29, 2013

The Countdown To St. Thomas Has Begun!!

 
 

One month from today Jeremy and I will be hitting the beaches in beautiful Charlotte Amalie in St. Thomas, USVI. We are so excited! I've been busy researching restaurants, excursions, shopping and tours, and so far all we've really narrowed down is a full day snorkel excursion to the National Park in St. John. We will have a light breakfast on the 65 foot sloop, snorkel at Honeymoon Beach, board the boat and have lunch and then head to Christmas Cove before heading back to the marina. We're sure that we will be whopped after snorkeling all day, but we are so excited.

Other than that little trip that we've planned, we are just looking forward to being able to hang out on a beach without worrying about sand pails and diapers, sleep late, and enjoy some great food and not be in a hurry for a change! We are definitely looking forward to taking off our watches and adopting "Island time."

Now if I can just keep my momentum trying to work out and manage to get a little bit of sun so I don't blind people, I'll be ready to go!

1 random thoughts:

Pam said...

Woo hoo...I am so excited for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...