It’s time for some random dozen. Enjoy!
1. If you had a theme song that played whenever you walked into a
room full of people, what would it be? The song, “Amy” by Pure Prairie
League. Our friend, Mr. Robert, used to sing it to me all the time and I love
it, or "Brown Eyed Girl" by Van Morrison. I love both.
2. Which of your shoes are your absolute favorite, and which are of
the object of your most painful shoe-buyer's remorse? I have a pair of
pink flowered yellow box flip flops that are so comfortable, but I also love my
knee high black leather boots. I have a pair of beautiful black sling-backs that
rub terrible blisters on my toes, but I can’t give them up because they are too pretty, and look great on.
3. Tell about your favorite birthday celebration that you've
personally experienced. I love planning and pulling off my kids birthday parties. So much fun, and the excitement level of kids is so contagious! Anderson's 2nd birthday is around the corner and I'm already planning. Trying to keep it simple but cute this year. We'll see how that goes!
4. If you were a flavor of ice cream, which would you be? Rainbow sherbet.
5. Have you ever had a crush on a movie star? Who was it, and are you
still crushing? I’ve never had a crush on a movie star that I can
remember. Is that weird?
6. Glasses or braces--if you had to wear one, which would it be?
I may be the one person in the world that actually didn’t mind wearing
braces. I loved them! And oddly enough, I have 20/20 vision and I’m always
disappointed that I don’t need glasses. Now, if I really needed glasses that
might be a different story.
7. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I love living in the south, and I wouldn’t change it even if I could.
8. If money were no obstacle, what would be the perfect birthday gift
to receive? A new car, a trip to Africa, or a new wardrobe!
9. What is your favorite birthday meal? Either Japanese
hibachi or a steak dinner.
10. Do you still send hand-written thank you notes?
11. Name something you've done that you never thought you'd
do? Ummm…give birth in 4 hours.
12. Mount Rushmore honors four US Presidents: Washington, Jefferson,
Lincoln, and Roosevelt. If you could add any person to Mount Rushmore, who would
you add and why? If I’m answering politically, it would have to be
Ronald Reagan because he was a political genius. If it was a religious person,
it would have to be Jesus for obvious reasons, except that none of us actually
knows what he looked like.
Have a great day!
Fashion Friday: Edition gingham style
5 hours ago