Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Sshhhhh.....



Don't tell Jackson, but we have a surprise trip to visit the house of the mouse again in September, but this trip will be with both boys and Nana and Tata are coming with us! We are going to attempt to pull off a, "check you out of school, we're going to Disney World today" kind of surprise, but I don't know if I can keep the secret that long. We will certainly try though! I've got lots to do before this trip planning wise, so I better hop to it!

Remember....don't tell Jackson!!!

1 random thoughts:

Pam said...

Someday he will learn to pull up your blog and you will be busted. LOL I am so excited for you....always a dream vaca..and it sounds like you will have many hands to keep the little dudes happy and corralled. : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...