Monday, August 05, 2013

I've Never (Round 2)

  • I've never gone sky diving, bungee jumping or parasailing. (Not sure that I ever will do these. Too many horror stories recently to put it on my bucket list.)
  • I've never made an official bucket list. (Probably something I need to do.)
  • I've never eaten sushi. (Have no desire to try it.)
  • I've never swam in the Alabama river. (Lived here my whole life and to my knowledge I've never put a toe in the Alabama river.)
  • I've never had anything other than my ears pierced. (Well, I had my upper ear cartilage pierced in high school, but that's still ear related.)
  • I've never purchased a purse that was over $30. (And I never will.)
  • I've never owned a pair of shoes that was over $100. (They were my Timberlands that I got when I was in 7th grade. I still have them, and they still fit. So my parents have almost 21 years into that investment.)
  • I've never eaten rhubarb, Dijon Mustard, or cauliflower. (Don't really know what rhubarb is, hate mustard of all varieties, and I would much rather stick with broccoli than attempt cauliflower.)
  • I've never been deep sea fishing. (Definitely something I want to do when the boys get a little bigger.)
  • I've never done a back dive into a swimming pool. (I've taught so many people how to do back dives into the pool, but I can't do one myself. I'm deathly afraid of hitting my head on the diving board and drowning. Although logically, I know I can't hit my head doing a back dive, but I still can't/won't do it.)
Anything else you've never done?

1 random thoughts:

A.K.W. said...

I think this is my 1st time commenting on your blog. I LOVE rhubarb, it's sour with a tang to it, my Mom makes rhubarb crisp which is delicious and we get rhubarb pie when it is available at restaurants, we've even planted rhubarb in our garden too.

Amy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...