Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Live From Jacksonville

Jackson has gotten to the age where he seems to be like a real person, instead of a little kid, and he has said some of the funniest stuff lately. Here are a few of my favorites:

After getting behind a chicken truck...

Jackson: "Daddy, where are they going with those chickens?"
Jeremy: "The farmer is sending them to the chicken factory where they make them into chicken that you eat."
Jackson: (In horror) "Why in the world would any farmer do that to their pets?"

On his future career of choice...

Jackson: "I've pretty much decided that I'm going to be a Prattville Police Officer when I grow up. I think I can handle it."

On Shark Week...

Jackson: "Shark Week is definitely not a good time to be at the beach!"

On Anderson's lack of potty training...

Jackson: "I have no idea what y'all are going to do to ever get Anderson to quit using diapers."

On his upcoming birthday....

Jackson: "Wellllllll, aren't you going to wish me a Happy Birthday?"
Me: "It's not your birthday."
Jackson: "How about we just make today my birthday and let me be 7 already!"

That big boy of mine is an absolute mess, and I treasure him more than words could ever describe!




1 random thoughts:

Pam said...

LOL Never a dull moment, that's for sure! My girl wanted to work at Subway when she was 6.

Won't he be shocked and grossed out when potty training...and accidents in big boy undies...begins. Would love to be a fly on the wall for THAT. I'm sure you will let us in on the action. : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...