Friday, August 30, 2013

Weekly Confessions

  • You know you visit your favorite hibachi restaurant a little too frequently when the Japanese waitresses greet your children by name, order your "usual" food for you without you having to tell them what you want, and your youngest child runs up to hug our favorite waitress, Tinky.
  • The biggest intersection near my office is sucking the life out of me. It doesn't matter which direction I'm coming from, but I get stuck at a red light every single time I drive through it. And it's a long light cycle, like 5 minutes coming from one direction. The worst part, the light is cycled so shortly coming from my direction that only 5 cars can make it through  before it turns red again. It.Kills.Me.
  • I pay the bills in our house, and somehow the water bill completely slipped by me this month. When I realized that it had gotten lost in the shuffle, the bill was 10 days late. It's a wonder our water was still turned on.
  • My cellphone battery bit the dust. Or my phone has bit the dust. The phone won't charge, even though the battery is showing that it is charging. Is that completely confusing? I've bought a replacement battery for $7 before shelling out $100 on a new phone, but apparently I opted for horse and buggy delivery method because the battery isn't scheduled to arrive until September 10th. It's a smart phone intervention, completely against my will. I don't know how I will handle it.
  • I'm beyond stuck on level 125 of Candy Crush. I'm almost willing to pay someone to pass the level for me. Either that, or I need to quit because I never knew candy could hurt this bad.

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...