Monday, September 09, 2013

Let The Countdown Begin!!!

Our Disney trip is only 2 days away and Jackson still is completely in the dark! The surprise factor is killing me right now! I think I've got everything for the trip bought, now I just have to figure out how to start pulling clothes together and cleaning the house without Jackson noticing anything. We will definitely be videotaping the big reveal, and I'll make sure to share that with you. It's getting crazy how excited I am, especially for pulling off a surprise of this magnitude. Jackson will be shocked! Even after we pull off the initial surprise, he still won't know that Nana and Tata are going with us until we just happen to run into them at lunch on our way to the airport. It's gonna be epic!!

And speaking of all things Disney, I wanted to remind y'all to head over to Memory Makin' Moms and enter our Disney surprise giveaway that ends tonight at midnight. You can read my first contributing post, and enter the giveaway here.

Check out our Facebook fan page for some Disney love in between posts. Ta ta for now!!! ºoº

1 random thoughts:

Pam said...

I cannot wait til you reveal it all to him..and he explodes!!! :) So excited for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...