Thursday, October 10, 2013

Weekly Confession (Round 2)

So my sweet friend Kassie messaged me how much she enjoyed my confessions this week, so just to make her smile, here are a few more!

  • I desperately wanted Jackson and Anderson to be boys from Duck Dynasty for Halloween. I mean seriously, how cute would that be? Camo, beards, a Si tea glass! Jackson, on the other hand, was hell-bent on being a Ninja (just like last year) because he was afraid people would laugh at him for wearing a beard. Kids developing their own opinion is so overrated.
  • I can never remember how to spell "angel" and "angle" without writing them out. How lame is that?
  • I'm itching for a new tattoo. Problem is, the I don't know what, or where. I definitely want something that can be easily hidden, but I'm at a loss right now. Guess I'll just keep on dreaming!
  • I've kept my weight loss hovering around 74 pounds, and I've gotten rid of most of my larger clothes to keep me from being tempted to ever gain a few pounds back. I cleaned my closet out and rearranged it the other day, and y'all, I have hardly anything to wear this fall and winter. I'm in trouble! I have 2 pairs of jeans, 2 dress pants, and ZERO dresses that fit me well right now. Between the weight loss and the new job, I'm gonna be broke!
  • I got a new job! I start in a week at an accounting firm in Montgomery in administration, and I'm so excited! I've thoroughly loved having my current job, and I've had the chance to meet people from all over Alabama that otherwise I never would have met. I've explored my state (125,000 miles in 3 1/2 years), and can navigate east Alabama like the back of my hand. It's been great and I'm definitely going to miss so many of my coworkers, but this was an opportunity I just couldn't pass up.  
  • I'm heading to Auburn again this weekend to perform in the alumni band. Once a band geek, always a band geek!
  • I have to initial some of Jackson's homework every night, and Jackson commented yesterday that I hadn't put my "W" on his paper. I told him that my initials are "AMW" and Jeremy responded, "Ya know, if your last name was Yang, your initials would be AMY." I responded, "The same would be true if my last name was Young and it's a heck of a lot more common around here than Yang." (Insert crickets from Jeremy)
Anything y'all need to confess?

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...