Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Weekly Confessions

It's been a long time coming, but here are my weekly confessions:
  • I got behind a van the other day with a license plate that said, "Im God." I was more than a little surprised that God would be driving a late 90's model minivan. If anything, I would assume that He would drive a hybrid SUV of some sort. Trendy, without trying too hard.
  • Jackson's school is selling cookie dough right now as a fundraiser. I've resorted to begging online. I'm so embarrassed by my tactics, but not enough to "not" do it.
  • We went to the fair last night. I thoroughly enjoyed a slice of pizza and an order of nachos. My scales did not enjoy me this morning.
  • I'm heading to Auburn this weekend to be part of the Auburn University Alumni Band again. I'm so excited, and will proudly admit that I'm such a band geek!
  • Jackson got a tattoo of a tiger at the fair last night. He's 7 and he is dying to get a real tattoo. When he's an adult, this should be lots of fun! My only rules for him in regards to tattoos: they must be "tasteful" meaning that they cannot be gory, and they have to be hidden if he's wearing a t-shirt. It's bad that he's 7 and he already knows these rules!
Any confessions you want to make?!?

1 random thoughts:

Esther said...

I confess that I want a tattoo of my own. I want it on my foot, saying, "Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light to my path." BUT. I am afraid of the pain, and have been wondering if they give topical numbing before a tattoo.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...