Friday, December 06, 2013

Weekly Confessions

  • It's 80 degrees today with 85% humidity. Feels NOTHING like Christmas, and my hair is huge. Gotta love life in the south!
  • I have only bought 5 Christmas presents. I have miles to go, and even though it is only the 6th of December, I feel like I'm running out of time.
  • We haven't gotten our Christmas tree yet, and with the rain, it looks like we won't be getting it this weekend. I hate that.
  • Our elf, Buzz, has been incredibly lazy this year. Half the time we barely remember to move him. Maybe this weekend he can get into some mischief.
  •  I'm still loving my job, but man oh man, I have been BUSY. Makes the day go by very fast, but when I can't cross anything off my 'to-do' list, it drives me bonkers.
Anything y'all need to confess?!?

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...