Monday, March 24, 2014

Pretty Much A Perfect Weekend!

I think this goes down as one of the most wonderful weekends we have had in a long time. Here's a little recap for all 3 of you that still count yourself as Wade's World readers:

Friday: Got off work a couple of hours early and finished getting Jeremy and Jackson packed to go to RA Congress and campout on Friday night. After we saw them off, Anderson and I went to Moe's (his choice!) for dinner, and then headed home to watch Frozen again. We went to bed early which was wonderful for this Mama who was worn slap out from a long week during tax season!

Saturday: Anderson woke me up at 5:30 saying he was hungry. I begged, pleaded and bribed him to go back to sleep, but it was fruitless. We were up and at 'em and ready for the day when my mom called to see if we wanted to go to the zoo with them. We got ready and headed to Montgomery, and spent the morning at the zoo with Mom, Dad, and Luke. We had a blast seeing the "emimals" and enjoying the sunshine. We ate lunch at then headed home for a nap.

Saturday afternoon: The nap never ended up working as planned because Anderson fell asleep in the car on the way home from the zoo. Jeremy and Jackson got home around noon, and Jackson and I took a 20 minute nap before heading to his practice baseball game. Jackson did really good at the game, and we enjoyed frozen yogurt before heading home to grill hamburgers.

Saturday evening: Jackson had the idea for us to eat lunch in the backyard Saturday night and it was so enjoyable. Perfect temps, good food, and so relaxing. Such a nice end to a fun day

Sunday: Rainy start to the day, but I got the boys to church and then we headed over to Mom and Dad's house for lunch. After a short nap, I got the boys home and I headed out to go see Divergent with my friend Crystal. Such a good movie! After the movie I did some solo grocery shopping and then got home in time to help get Anderson to bed and then I got to play Candy Crush for a few rounds.

All in all, a wonderful weekend. Couldn't have asked for more!

How was your weekend?!?

1 random thoughts:

Pam said...

It does sound like the perfect weekend. I'm glad you had it. Sometimes we miss out on all the good while we're trying to make things perfect, which they rarely are. And is our little man making more words these days? Sure sounds like it. (yay) : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...