Thursday, March 27, 2014

Spring Break has Sprung!

So it's Spring Break this week around here, and y'all, let me just say that Jackson is having the time of his life. He will be moving from his daycare to the YMCA this summer for childcare, and we signed him up to attend this week. He has played and played and played. When I picked him up on Monday afternoon, he jumped into the van and said, "I love you Mom. I need a shower. Bad. And I'm so tired!" And he was right...he did need a shower. Bad. And he was tired! LOL.

Tuesday he went to the McWane Center in Birmingham with my dad and had a super fun day. They played and did all the sciency stuff, and he came home exhausted.

Wednesday he went on a field trip with the Y to the zoo and he told me that he fell asleep on the bus on the way to and from the zoo.

At no point this week has he given us any trouble for bedtime.

The lesson you can take from this....spring break fun = one tired boy!

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...