Monday, September 22, 2014

What's New In Wade's World

  • It's my birthday week, and I'm getting a kayak! Jackson has loved his, and I can't wait to get on the water with him. The one I have picked out will have enough room for Anderson to ride with me. We are going to have a blast!
  • Our parakeets, Mike and Sulley, have come to life. They had been quiet for awhile, but they have come to terms with their new home and they chirp all the time. 90% of the time I love listening to them, but they get on my nerves during naptime. They are silent at night, so I'm super thankful for that. Macy still hates them and goes bonkers if you interract with the birds. Mike (the green one) is still mean as a snake, and Sulley is still cool, calm and collected. Sulley will perch on your finger and lets us pet him. I don't want to risk losing a finger with Mike. 
  • We are working on a geography project with Jackson right now on landforms and waterways. We built the model using clay, and found it this morning super cracked. I poured modgepodge on it trying to seal it together. At the very least it will be sealed with the cracks in it.
  • My dad is doing super recovering from his hip replacement last week. I'm hoping he will be back to 100% very soon.
  • I'm heading to Auburn this weekend to march with the Alumni band. I'm so excited to be back on the plains. War Eagle!
Have a great week!

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...