Thursday, November 13, 2014

I Can Settle For A Lot, But Toilet Paper Is Non-Negotiable


In the effort of saving money, we have purchased generic products whenever possible for years. For most things, I can't tell a difference, and if I can tell, it doesn't bother me enough to worry about. Generally, I'm not picky about shampoo and cosmetics, and our kids actually prefer the generic brand cereal and oatmeal, BUT, there are some things that I only buy the "real" product. I shared the pictures of 10 items that I am not willing to substitute, no matter how much money I could save. And if you have never tried Charmin Sensitive MegaRoll, all I will say is that it is life changing.

What are some items that you aren't willing to make the switch to generic?And have you tried Charmin Sensitive MegaRoll? Inquiring minds (mostly mine) want to know!

2 random thoughts:

Pam said...

Cracking. Me. Up. And I totally agree that there are some non-negotiables. Crayolas, Playdough, many of those yes. But we copped out and started buying the cheap stuff in the tp department. We went to Scott Extra Soft just because I got so tired of all the brands changing things up. And don't get me started on the tube getting shorter.

Katie Spurlock said...

Great post! I love a bargain too, but I'm with you on the TP. Charmin Ultra Soft is what we use, but next time I'll give Sensitve a try. I find generic aluminum foil always rips, so I stick with Reynols.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...